Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pack Hunters


Seriously. This is the ONLY explanation for why cats like beef and beef flavored products.
Now before you say "this is late." I have this to say..."Yes. Yes, it is." However, I do have a flimsy and vague excuse.


Trivia on Tuesdays.

Actually, it's a little more complicated than that. Initially, my schedule fit well with a Monday-Wednesday comic publishing schedule. However, a recent change of habits have caused a time crunch on the Wednesday comic (which, of course, is written on Tuesday.) Not happy with a well-drawn Monday comic and a rushed Wednesday comic, I've decided that Impasse Filter is moving to a Monday-Thursday publishing schedule.

This change accomplishes two things:
1) Spreads out the comics over the week so I'm drawing them more consistently.
2) Gives me more time to come up with ideas between comics.

In the end, I hope this change will let me continue this hobby and continue to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment